sd main logo
Quinton Parish Council

Report a road issue for example a pothole

Fix My Street

Northamptonshire County Council is responsible for highway and footpath maintanence. Any issues can be reported by residents using Fix My Street.

How to report an issue

If you encounter a problem on the road or footpath for example a pothole or a blocked ditch it can be reported on line to Northamptonshire County Council Street Doctor using this link